$325.00 - $1,400.00
Bring your favorite 2D image into the 3D world as an Optograph!
Let us turn a photo of a loved one into an epic tribute, take a plain 2D logo to a new 3D level, or make the ultimate topographic fan art.
• We offer free consultations and image conversions, so you can get a preview of what your photo would look like before it is cut and rendered.
• Work with us to choose: the crop of your photo, the number of layers, and the color scheme.
• A standard Custom Optograph has 8 color levels (7 cut layers + background), and is sized 12" x 12" (Larger sizes available upon request.)
• Each Optograph is hand assembled with archival cover stock and construction-grade adhesive.
• Our frames are a sturdy black shadowbox frame with clear acrylic window to protect your art (no glass to worry about!).
How to get started:Just email your photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can proceed from there.
Some quick things to consider before emailing us a photo:
- Any raster image format will work, JPEG, PNG or compressed TIF. Resolution should be at least 72 dpi.
- Close-ups of the subject matter work best (obviously). But we are able to crop in or silhouette.
- Images with high contrast work best. If an image requires extensive retouching, we will have to quote you a price before proceeding.
If you aren't sure which photo will work best, it's okay to send us a few to look through.
After you have approved your converted preview, come back here to make your final purchase. Thanks!